What is the Google AdWords Definition: - Google Adwords is the online advertising platform for Google, which allows you to create online advertising to target people interested in the products and services that you sell. This is a good platform for companies, and people here are using Google and presenting more ads to the public, Google is showing people who want to see which audience in the search engine search/type keyword.
How to google ads working
Google Ad Words is a Google advertising platform where advertisers are offered keywords to display their clickable ads in goggle Search results.
How you do login in Google Adwords
You can follow five simple steps for Adwords Login
1. Go to the website of Google Ads.
2. At the top right of the page, tap the Sign-in button.
5. Enter your email address, alternative email address, or username of Gmail in the email area of your Google Account.
4. In the Password field, enter your password.
5. Click on the button to sign up.
What is The google Adwords functions
Google ads campaign
It's a very important feature to keep its campaign for Google ads. Is there anything that runs progress setup like a collection of ad groups (ads, keywords, and bids) that Share a budget, target location, and other settings?
Google Adwords Campaign Goals
There are six goals available in Google Adwords.
3. Web Traffic
4. Product and Brand Consideration
5. Brand Awareness and Reach
Google ads ad group
It contains one or more ads that share similar objectives. There are one or more ad classes in each of the campaigns. This means that you're making 1000 ads in 1 ad category above. Each ad you type in a single ad category separately.
Google AdWords functions -CLIKS, IMPRESSIONS, CTR, CPC, and COST.
1. Clicks: - When someone clicks on your ad, like the blue headline, the website link means that when someone just hits your text ad, Google Ads that's counts as a click.
2. Impressions: - Impression means how many times the advertisements are viewed by Google, how many ads are served on Google's ad networks, such as Google.com, YouTube or other websites and applications from publishers. Impressions help you understand how often your ad is being seen.
3. CTR: - Click-through rate measures how often people click your ad after it is shown to them, which can help you understand how many times a person clicks your ad. Calculated by dividing your ad's number of clicks by the number of times your ad is shown. Your ad has 6 clicks and an expectation of 1000, then your CTR is 0.6%.
4. CPC: - The average cost per click (CPC) is the amount you paid for your ad divided by its total clicks. If your ad gets 4 clicks, two costing 0.20 clicks and two costing 0.40 clicks, the average CPC is 0.50.
5. COST: - Cost is the total amount you pay over time.
How did does Google decide which ads to Display?
Google determines which advertisements to show and how to place them. Google determines the ad rank for each auction ad, telling Google ads the maximum amount you're paying for clicking on your ads when you're setting up your bid.
How can earn money from Google Adwords at home?
First, you have to learn the whole process of advertising, from what time it is used. Then you can set up any company's advertising yourself and run this company's advertising. You can earn from AdWords by doing this.
1. Create an account or Start Adwords
2. Setup your ads campaign
3. Setup ads ad group
4. Make your clients advertising per client's conditions.